“Taking Care of the People Who Matter Most” Virtual Book Tour Announced
I’m really excited to announce that starting next week I will embark on my virtual book tour where I’ll be “talking” about my book online with several key bloggers. Traveling online this way (without the hassles and high costs of travel) allows me to visit with some wonderful folks who will share aspects of my work in internal marketing and internal communications through their blogs.
Here are the bloggers I’m planning to visit on my tour:
- Chris Bailey, Bailey Work/Play: The Alchemy of Soulful Work
- Kevin Burns, Burns Blogs Attitude
- Becky Carroll, Customers Rock!
- Toby Bloomberg, Diva Marketing
- Lisa Rosendahl, HR Thoughts
- Paul Hebert, Incentive Intelligence
- Phil Gerbyshak, Slacker Manager
This virtual tour will include a variety of book reviews, author interviews, and even a book giveaway!
I’ll let you know the details of each stop (where & when) once the tour begins next week.
Hope you’ll come along for the ride!
Sybil – I’m delighted to be apart of your virtual book tour and am looking forward to our interview next week.