“Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” – William Arthur Ward
This year, I’m especially grateful for:
- celebrating happy occasions with family and friends (weddings, births, and other special milestones)
- reconnecting with hometown classmates and campmates via FB (along with a few mini-reunions)
- getting together with friends and colleagues at conferences and workshops
- continuing to work with wonderful clients
- experimenting with new technology (including my new company website, home to my first e-book, and teaching my first webinar).
And, as always, I’m most thankful for the love and support of my family and friends.