Corporate titles and acronyms abound in the workplace. For example:
- Does your CEO’s title stand for Chief Executive Officer? Chief Engagement Officer? Or Chief Encouragement Officer?
- Is your CIO the Chief Information Officer? Chief Innovation Officer? Chief Insight Officer?
- Do you have a CHO – Chief Happiness Officer? (Seriously?!)
You can find other interesting titles beyond those in the C-suite:
- Human Systems Director
- EVP of Cultural Enhancement
- Head People Person
- Head of People Communications & Marketing
- Director of Employee Brand and Strategy Engagement
- VP of Emerging Media
- Creative Paradox
- Resident Futurist.
OK, so I made up one of the titles in the above list. Can you guess which one?
[Note: For more title fun, check out the Job Title Generator.]