This was definitely an A+ summer … my best ever because I:
- spent quality time with family & friends
- celebrated a milestone birthday
- experienced a magical first visit to Ireland
- enjoyed cheering on the Lehigh Valley IronPigs, my favorite minor league baseball team
- watched thrilling races in the “concrete crater” (velodrome) at the Valley Preferred Cycling Center
- listened to many wonderful outdoor concerts
- read for business and pleasure.
Business-wise, I kept up with my clients and networked with colleagues and prospects. The only disappointment was an announcement from my publishing team, Yvonne DiVita and Tom Collins, that they decided to fold their book business to concentrate full time on BlogPaws. I am forever grateful to them as they were instrumental in helping me with the success of my two books, and I hope to continue working with them as a BlogPaws speaker.
I’m happy to announce I’m working with a new publisher, Rich Selby of Selby Marketing Associates. I apologize to anyone unable to order my books during the transition and humbly ask for your patience. In the meantime, if you’re in immediate need of print copies of Share of Mind, Share of Heart: Marketing Tools of Engagement for Nonprofits, or Taking Care of the People Who Matter Most: A Guide to Employee-Customer Care, please email me (email@example.com), and I’ll do my best to help. Please note: the e-book version of Share of Mind, Share of Heart is available for those who prefer electronic books.
What’s Happening This Fall
Now that I’m fully refreshed and energized from a wonderful summer, I’m looking forward to a busy fall of exciting projects. I’ll also share more great content on this blog, so stay tuned!