Learn how to take care of the people who most impact your marketing and organizational success!
Sybil’s keynote presentations, workshops, and retreats provide attendees with the insight and tools needed to proactively strengthen employee and customer engagement. Her most requested topics include:
- Internal Marketing Tools of Engagement
- Engagement Tools for Volunteer Leaders
- Improving the Customer Experience
- Nonprofit Marketing Fundamentals
Sybil F. Stershic, president of Quality Service Marketing, has extensive experience helping clients improve employee and customer engagement. Professional marketer, facilitator, and trainer, she is the author of the award-winning Share of Mind, Share of Heart: Marketing Tools of Engagement for Nonprofits; Taking Care of the People Who Matter Most: A Guide to Employee-Customer Care; and the long-running Quality Service Marketing blog.
Sybil graduated with highest honors from Lehigh University and began her career in bank marketing where she first studied the employee-brand connection. (The banks she worked for merged into oblivion.) She founded Quality Service Marketing in 1988 specializing in internal marketing and facilitation. Her clients span a variety of service-based industries in the for-profit and non-profit sectors.
Active in leadership and professional development, Sybil is a former Chairman of the American Marketing Association (AMA), serves on the Advisory Council of Global Facilitators Serving Communities, and is a member of the International Association of Facilitators. She also is President of the Lehigh Valley Health Network Board of Associates and a member of the Lehigh Valley Community Foundation Board of Governors.
Presentation & Training Audiences (partial list)
- AMA (American Marketing Association)
- American Psychoanalytic Association
- Asomercadeo (Colombia Marketing Association) International Marketing Congress
- Association of Wish Granting Organizations
- Arizona State University’s Center for Services Leadership
- Children’s Home Society of West VA
- College of William & Mary Alumni Society
- CREW Lehigh Valley Legacy Summit
- Goodwill Industries International
- Hallmark College
- Hudson Valley Community College
- Lehigh University and the Iacocca Institute’s Global Village
- Lehigh Valley Association for Fundraising Professionals
- Mid-Atlantic Network of Youth & Family Services
- PA Society of Association Executives
- PA Council of Children, Youth & Family Services
- State University of New York (SUNY) College of Environmental Science & Forestry
- U.S. Census Bureau
- Volunteers in Medicine
The Next Step
To book Sybil for a special keynote or speaking engagement, please call 610-366-8944 (EST) or email email@example.com.